Thursday, March 21, 2019

On Holiday



Hello Everyone,

Well I am on holidays for a couple of weeks so each day due to the fact I am not scrapbooking, I will be posting photos of pages I have done some time ago. These pages will have retired Kaszazz products on them, but you will be able to substitute products that are current, if you would like to scrapbook similar pages. This page has the Mandala range of stamps and papers. What a beautiful stamp the Mandala Stamp is. It is still a current stamp. If you would like to see the full Mandala range just hop on over to my online shop. All orders $99 will have free delivery. www.kaszazz/consultant/kerry-neilly


Until Next Time Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews