Sunday, March 10, 2019

Distress Surfaces Vintage

Hello Everyone,

This is a lovely Workshop using the very male Distress Surfaces papers. This workshop was created by Michelle Smith.  The stamps used in this workshop are Paint Splat Un-Cut Set (2), Patent - Vintage Car, Patent - Vintage Motorbike, Vintage - Plane, Stains Un-cut Set (2) and Word Montage - Be Yourself. The Metal Arrow Embellishments are from the Embellishment - Arrows (6).




These two pages are my own creation using the same papers. You can see how different the pages look. I am sure if you scrap or make cards using the Distress Surfaces Papers you will love them.


Some of the stamps used on the above pages.

Some of the stamps used on the above pages.

UNTIL NEXT TIME KERRY

1 comment:

  1. I have done the published layout and loved it. Also loving your pages Kerry. Have added them to my to do list
    Julie A

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews