Sunday, March 10, 2019
Distress Surfaces Vintage
March 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,
This is a lovely Workshop using the very male Distress Surfaces papers. This workshop was created by Michelle Smith. The stamps used in this workshop are Paint Splat Un-Cut Set (2), Patent - Vintage Car, Patent - Vintage Motorbike, Vintage - Plane, Stains Un-cut Set (2) and Word Montage - Be Yourself. The Metal Arrow Embellishments are from the Embellishment - Arrows (6).
These two pages are my own creation using the same papers. You can see how different the pages look. I am sure if you scrap or make cards using the Distress Surfaces Papers you will love them.
This is a lovely Workshop using the very male Distress Surfaces papers. This workshop was created by Michelle Smith. The stamps used in this workshop are Paint Splat Un-Cut Set (2), Patent - Vintage Car, Patent - Vintage Motorbike, Vintage - Plane, Stains Un-cut Set (2) and Word Montage - Be Yourself. The Metal Arrow Embellishments are from the Embellishment - Arrows (6).
These two pages are my own creation using the same papers. You can see how different the pages look. I am sure if you scrap or make cards using the Distress Surfaces Papers you will love them.
![]() |
| Some of the stamps used on the above pages. |
![]() |
| Some of the stamps used on the above pages. UNTIL NEXT TIME KERRY |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...













I have done the published layout and loved it. Also loving your pages Kerry. Have added them to my to do list
ReplyDeleteJulie A