Saturday, March 23, 2019

HOLD ME TIGHT


Hello Everyone,

It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Milestones Paper Baby Blue and Baby Pink. The lacey die at the bottom is now retired but we have the lovely Borders die that you can use. Remember these are pages I have done some time ago so some of the products I have used are retired but you can always substitute new products for the retired ones. Oh by the way I am called Margar by my grandchildren. My first grandchild called me this and it has followed on with the other three. We think she meant grandma when she first spoke but it came out Margar and it has stuck. I love it so individual.



Until Next Time Kerry

2 comments:

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews