Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Sparkle and Feathers

Hello Everyone,

It is the start of the week and tomorrow I am going away for two weeks. My family is arriving from SA and I am so excited. This is a workshop I designed myself, it has been very popular. You can change the back ground to any colours you like to match your photos. It is a very easy page and looks great once you have added your Distress Oxide Inks over the woodgrain paper. I have designed a set of three cards also with this design. The ladies loved the workshop and everyones cards and pages were so individual. I love designing pages.The woodgrain paper is called Weathered "n" Bark from the On The Surface Range of papers. In this layout the Distress Oxide Inks I used were Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio. Such lovely colours together. I also added a touch of sparkle to the flowers and a touch of Liquid Pearls Silver.



2 comments:

  1. Loved this workshop. Going in my daughter's album, as she loves these colours and feathers.
    Julie A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, This has been a very popular workshop. Hope you enjoy it. Regards Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews