Sunday, March 17, 2019

Good Times

Hello Everyone,

Well it is Sunday again and yesterday afternoon I held a cardmaking workshop which was enjoyed by everyone. Lots of laughing and fun. Kathy won the lucky door prize. I have recently finished these two pages for the albums. I have used the paper Watercolour lavender side - from the Nature Lover Range. I made a template for the hearts then followed the line around the hearts using Liquid Pearls - Blackberry and Silver. The words were cut from the Messages paper also from the Nature Lover range. Bow and hearts made from Silver Foil and of course one of my very favourite stamps - 4668M Elegant Heart Un-Cut Set (3). Such a versatile stamp.



Hope you enjoy this double layout.

 Until Next Time Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout. Definitely one for my Wedding Album.
    Julie A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, This idea came from a Scrapbooking Sketch that I came across. I find sometime when my brain is mush sketches come in very handy.

    Regards Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews