Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Kaszazz Flower Paper Punches
February 16, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These punches come in Large - Medium - Small, which lets you layer your flowers with as many punched out shapes as you prefer. With these punches you can make great embellishment for your cards and scrapbooking pages. The three punches are Daisy Flower and Scallop Circle. There is a variety of flowers you can make with these punches ranging from just plain flowers into very elaborate flowers. Below is an Information Sheet on how to make different flowers with the Punches.

Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These punches come in Large - Medium - Small, which lets you layer your flowers with as many punched out shapes as you prefer. With these punches you can make great embellishment for your cards and scrapbooking pages. The three punches are Daisy Flower and Scallop Circle. There is a variety of flowers you can make with these punches ranging from just plain flowers into very elaborate flowers. Below is an Information Sheet on how to make different flowers with the Punches.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...










0 comments:
Post a Comment