Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Just Hanging Out Workshop

Hi Everyone,

Just Hanging Out Workshop:

This workshop was created by me. I love bright colours in my scrapbooking albums. This project will show you how to create a striking double scrapbook page suitable for any occasion. You will learn how to use Texture Paste through a Stencil, Background Stamping and Die Cutting on the Ezy Press. You can purchase all products to do these projects from my online store click HERE.  Papers  are from the Black and White Collection. There is an endless variety of colours you can use on these pages.



Make and Take Card
Until Next Time Kerry


1 comment:

  1. Love the versatility of this layout. So many colours to choose from. I did mine in yellow to match some pics of my daughter.
    Julie A

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews