Friday, February 12, 2021

Writers Words 2hr Workshop

 Hello Everyone,

It is a very sunny day here in North Queensland. We have had a nice amount of rain in Townsville which has greened the city up beautifully. Today I am showing you a stunning double page Scrapbook Layout designed by Kerry Collins using the Writers Block SB Papers. The photos are of my grandson when he received his new  Trampoline on Christmas Day 2017. I think he has been on it every day since. He loves it. The Writers Block Papers can be used for most photos Male, Female, Holidays etc.. I changed a few embellishments around, instead of flowers I added cogs and used the Heart Die instead of the lace die to make it more boyish. The word December is from the Chipboard - Months of the year and I also added the date from the Chipboard  - Birthday Numbers.


2H2540c Writer's Words Cards

2H2540c Writer's Words Cards












Above is a beautiful set of cards also using these lovely papers. The Chipboard Clock is one of my favourite Kaszazz Chipboard Shape. These Clocks are in the  Precision laser cut Chipboard shapes - Clock Design. Check out the large range of Chipboard, Kaszazz has to offer.

If you are interested in any of the products used on this page or the set of cards please click HERE to take you into my Web Store. These papers are just beautiful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews