Monday, February 1, 2021

Spring Time Feels Layout and Cards

 

2H2537s Spring Time Feels Layout

2H2537s Spring Time Feels Layout

This is the layout I scrapped on Team Training Day using the new papers and embellishments. The cut outs - Spring Meadow will be perfect for Baby Pages and Young Childrens scrapbooks.



I changed the colour of my background Cardstock to match the blue dress my granddaughter is wearing. In this collection is a beautiful set of Stamps, Stencils to match, Chipboard, Collage Paper Pad which I love and find very useful when you do not want to cut into a full sheet of paper and the beautiful Cut Outs to match. There are two of each Cut Out in the pack. There are three new Cutting Dies. Layered Spring Flower and Layered Leafy Sprig  which I used on this layout and also Layered Cosmos Flower. There are also two new Distress and  Distress Oxide Inkpads, rustic wilderness and crackling campfire and lots more. To check out the new Flier Click HERE to peruse the new product flier.


Here is a close up of the two dies I used the Layered Spring Flower and the Layered Leafy Sprig.

2H2537c Spring Time Feels Cards

2H2537c Spring Time Feels Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews