Monday, February 8, 2021

Stencilled Flora and Fauna Layout - 2hr Kaszazz Workshop

 Hello Everyone,

It is a very humid and hot day here in North Queensland, maybe we are in for some rain, Lets hope so.

These are the pages I scrapped from the Stencilled Flora and Fauna Layout designed by Jo Collingwood.
It involved colouring your Texture Paste, using Distress Oxide Ink Techniques, and Masking. The papers used are from the Flora and Fauna - Flowering Gum and Flora and Fauna Wattle. Cardstock used is 12x12 Blue Jay and 12x12 White. Wide Hessian and, Cheesecloth and Twine were also used.
First day of Prep for my Grandson Linclon. 




The colour of the oxide inks used were Weathered Wood and Faded Jeans, Faded Jeans being one of my favourites. I asked Lincoln what he thought of Prep and he loves it, he has been waiting all over the holidays for the first day. Hope he continues to shine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews