Monday, February 1, 2021

Team Training Day Competition

 Hello Everyone,

On each Team Training Day we have, there is always a competition where you can enter your work. This Team Training Day I won 1st Prize with my two pages I scrapped of my granddaughter. I hope you like the pages.  These pages were scrapped using the Floral Splash Papers. I thought the chipboard  words"Art is from the Heart" was perfect for these photos. Annika loves makeup and is always there when her mum is doing her face. For Christmas she received some play makeup and these photos are of her putting it on her face. She looked gorgeous. She had all the facial expressions down to a tee. We could do an entry using all the recent Kaszazz Products but the page had to have on it one of the embellishments from the Flowers or Birdcage metal embellishments. These metal embellishments are so thin they are great for Scrapbook Albums or Cards. I chose the round flowers and used  White Embossing Powder to change the colour. I always try to do journaling on the page so in years to come she will be able to read the little story I have written. She already loves looking through her scrapbooks. Hope you all have a productive week either Scrapbooking or Cardmaking.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews