Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Some of the New Papillon Stamps

 Hi Everyone,

Today has been very busy so far. The weather is beautiful here in Townsville, North Queensland, I am at present getting my flower garden planted for what we call winter up here in Far North Queensland, On the weekend as you know Kaszazz brought out a new Products Range and today I am showing you some of the beautiful butterfly stamps and a card workshop using these stamps. I love butterflies and at the moment have an abundance of Cairns Birdwing Butterflies coming to visit my Birdwing Butterfly Vine and lay lots of eggs. We have many caterpillars and at the moment and one chrysalis. It takes around one month for the butterfly to emerge. So patiently waiting. When a stamp manufacturer says that the stamp is unmounted it means that it NOT attached to a wood block and it has to be attached to an acrylic block. Kaszazz is an Australian Company with its Head Office in Adelaide and they make all their own Rubber Stamps. These stamps will last for years if cared for correctly.






2H2590c Butterflies and Vellum Easel Cards

2H2590c Butterflies and Vellum Easel Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews