Thursday, May 20, 2021

Coastal Bliss Layout - 2hr Kaszazz Workshop

 Hi Everyone,

Thought today I would show you a layout with a seaside theme. This layout was designed by Julie Nankervis. I love the natural design of this layout. The SB Papers used on these pages are from the Coastal Oasis Range and there is lots of stamping on the base page. The Poppy stamp is such a lovely verse.



Firstly I embossed the bubbles on the bottom of the pages, using texture paste through the Stencil  Coastal Oasis Bubbles. Then applied a covering of embossing powder Silver and Bridal Tinsel mixed together, then with a heat gun set the embossing powder. Such a great effect. Then to the stamping using several Kaszazz Stamps. The beautiful large leaves in the centre of the layout were done through the leaf stencil with Distress Oxide Ink and then each leaf cut out and arranged on the page.

The Poppy stamp would be one of my favourites;  

POPPY

HAS EARS THAT TRULY LISTEN

ARMS THAT ALWAYS HOLD

LOVE THAT'S NEVERENDING AND

A HEART THAT'S MADE OF GOLD


This is such a bright and bubbly page, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me on kerryneilly@hotmail.com and I would be most welcome to help. Remember if you would like any products to scrap this page just click on my Shop Online button.

Thank you for dropping in today.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews