Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Outback Road

 Welcome today to my blog. I am glad you have found some me time to make cards or scrapbook. Grab a cuppa sit back and enjoy some inspiration.

Outback Road is one of my own designs. These beautiful photos were sent to me by my daughter in law and when I saw them, decided on the paper I would use. Paper used is from Kasazz would you believe "Greetings from Australia" which is Christmas paper, but used the way I did you would never know. I often use stamps that speak to me on my layouts. I always like my title on the first page in Chipboard. I love to ink it up or emboss it and add to my pages.







I started by adding Texture past to the paper. I coloured the texture paste with Distress Oxide Ink - Aged Mahogany. Using the Stencil Elegant Foundations - Flourish I proceeded to randomly ink over the stencil. I then embossed the Chipboard Words and Scrolls with Embossing Powder Princess Gold.


I always love embossing on my layouts, I think it gives it just that extra nice look. The heart on the right hand side of the photo is a beautiful stamp from the . I have randomly stamped some script over the base paper before adding the Texture Paste.


I love stamps and this stamp Sisters was perfect for my layout. When looking at these photos it takes me back to one of my favourite quotes " It's the little moments together that make the best memories".



Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews