Thursday, November 22, 2018
Nostalgic Papers
November 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,
As you would have gathered by now I love my Family History. I love finding stories about my ancestors. I have been very lucky to have a lot of old photos to work from. Here is a photo of my Great Grandmother. This layout and card was made using the Nostalgic Range of papers. The design in the corners were made with the Stencil - Doily Corner and then I coloured my Texture Paste with Dylusions Paint - Pomegranate Seed. Stamps I used are from the Nostalgic Range and the Lavender is from the Nature Lover Range. The papers used in this layout is Florentine Red, Nostalgic Papers. Kaszazz has a wide range of chipboard the chipboard clock is one of my favourites.
Until Next Time
Kerry
As you would have gathered by now I love my Family History. I love finding stories about my ancestors. I have been very lucky to have a lot of old photos to work from. Here is a photo of my Great Grandmother. This layout and card was made using the Nostalgic Range of papers. The design in the corners were made with the Stencil - Doily Corner and then I coloured my Texture Paste with Dylusions Paint - Pomegranate Seed. Stamps I used are from the Nostalgic Range and the Lavender is from the Nature Lover Range. The papers used in this layout is Florentine Red, Nostalgic Papers. Kaszazz has a wide range of chipboard the chipboard clock is one of my favourites.
Until Next Time
Kerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...









0 comments:
Post a Comment