Thursday, November 22, 2018

Nostalgic Papers

Hello Everyone,

As you would have gathered by now I love my Family History. I love finding stories about my ancestors. I have been very lucky to have a lot of old photos to work from. Here is a photo of my Great Grandmother. This layout and card was made using the Nostalgic Range of papers. The design in the corners were made with the Stencil - Doily Corner and then I coloured my Texture Paste with Dylusions Paint - Pomegranate Seed. Stamps I used are from the Nostalgic Range and the Lavender is from the Nature Lover Range. The papers used in this layout is Florentine Red, Nostalgic Papers. Kaszazz has a wide range of chipboard the chipboard clock is one of my favourites.


Until Next Time
Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews