Wednesday, November 21, 2018
My Kaszazz Store
November 21, 2018
Hi Everyone,
You can now browse the Kaszazz range of scrapbooking and cardmaking products and purchase directly via my Kaszazz web store https://www.kaszazz.com/consultant/kerry-neilly. All customer promotions offered by Kaszazz will be available on my web store. Plus freight is FREE for orders over $99!
I invite you to browse the products available and let me know if I can help by answering any questions.
I would also greatly appreciate it if you could help me grow my business by sharing my Kaszazz web store with any of your friends who enjoy creating!
Kaszazz have a lovely range of Christmas Products to make your Christmas Cards. A beautiful set of Christmas Cards by the very talented Rosemary Clive.
You can now browse the Kaszazz range of scrapbooking and cardmaking products and purchase directly via my Kaszazz web store https://www.kaszazz.com/consultant/kerry-neilly. All customer promotions offered by Kaszazz will be available on my web store. Plus freight is FREE for orders over $99!
I invite you to browse the products available and let me know if I can help by answering any questions.
I would also greatly appreciate it if you could help me grow my business by sharing my Kaszazz web store with any of your friends who enjoy creating!
Kaszazz have a lovely range of Christmas Products to make your Christmas Cards. A beautiful set of Christmas Cards by the very talented Rosemary Clive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...









0 comments:
Post a Comment