Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My Kaszazz Store

Hi Everyone,

You can now browse the Kaszazz range of scrapbooking and cardmaking products and purchase directly via my Kaszazz web store https://www.kaszazz.com/consultant/kerry-neilly. All customer promotions offered by Kaszazz will be available on my web store. Plus freight is FREE for orders over $99!
I invite you to browse the products available and let me know if I can help by answering any questions.
I would also greatly appreciate it if you could help me grow my business by sharing my Kaszazz web store with any of your friends who enjoy creating!
Kaszazz have a lovely range of Christmas Products to make your Christmas Cards. A beautiful set of Christmas Cards by the very talented Rosemary Clive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews