Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Free Instructions
November 21, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Memories has been the most popular page I have ever done. I have had so many people ask me for the instructions, so today I am putting up a link where you will be able to download the instructions to do this layout. This layout was done using papers from the Heirloom and Elegant Foundations Ranges. Everything you will need to know are in the instructions. All papers, embellishments, dies etc., can be purchased from my on line store https://www.kaszazz.com/consultant/kerry-neilly. Just click the link below and download the instructions for this page.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txn1m2h4taiaj4p/Memories-2HWorkshop-ProjectSheet%5B1464%5D.pdf?dl=0
Memories has been the most popular page I have ever done. I have had so many people ask me for the instructions, so today I am putting up a link where you will be able to download the instructions to do this layout. This layout was done using papers from the Heirloom and Elegant Foundations Ranges. Everything you will need to know are in the instructions. All papers, embellishments, dies etc., can be purchased from my on line store https://www.kaszazz.com/consultant/kerry-neilly. Just click the link below and download the instructions for this page.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txn1m2h4taiaj4p/Memories-2HWorkshop-ProjectSheet%5B1464%5D.pdf?dl=0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...









0 comments:
Post a Comment