Thursday, February 10, 2022

Serenity Papers and New Products

 Hello Everyone,

It is a lovely day here today after some lovely rain. Today I am posting the actual layout I did on team training day. It is a 2 hour workshop 2H2640s Created by Paula Perry. I have to add some journaling to the blank piece of paper on the left hand side of the photo on the second page. I am lucky enough to have a lot of photos of the grandchildren in the outback so these photos match the papers beautifully. Double Sided papers are priced at $1.50 per sheet. Co-ordinating Collage Paper Pad - A5 Serenity is $14.95 per pad. Vellum Stickers - Serenity (32) are $9.95 each. Chipboard used on this layout is Organic Branches - $9.95 each. Please email me if you have any questions at kerryneilly@hotmail.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews