Thursday, February 10, 2022

Golden Sunflowers Products - Beauty In Bloom

 Beauty In Bloom

Hello Everyone,

Well the renovations are going well, but as you would all know very disruptive. Yet yesterday I was able to lock myself away in my craft room and create two scrapbook pages using the Golden Sunflowers Papers and Cut Outs. Using the cut outs makes for a quick and easy page. The  8079 Cut Outs - Golden Sunflowers (40) cost $6.95. The lovely double sided scrapbook Papers are $1.50 per sheet and chipboard words Our Family come from the chipboard sheet  7972 Family Words. Our papers are very nice to work with and are a very good thickness. 




Papers in this range....




I am Kaszazz Consultant. My Consultant number is 111443. You can purchase all Kaszazz Products from my Kaszazz Online Store at the following link https://www.kaszazz.com/cart/?consid=111443

Any orders over $99 receive FREE POSTAGE....... (AUSTRALIA ONLY)

You can also peruse through our Catalogue and Recent Fliers by clicking on the followinghttps://www.kaszazz.com/







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews