Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Colour Your World - September 2021 New Product Release

 Hello Everyone,

Well I have had a very busy time, since I last posted, and apologise for dropping out as I did, but I had to make a quick dash down to my dad who is 93 years old and was very ill. He has recovered now and I am back home just in time for the September New Products Release and what happy products they are in a gloomy old world at the moment. I am waiting for my order of the new products to arrive, but alas the post is very slow at the moment. As soon as it arrives I will have a play with them and hopefully design a 2 page Scrapbook Layout. The papers are lovely and would suit most layouts. In this release there are two separate packets of Cut Outs, which are so handy if you are not wanting to do a lot of fussy cutting like me. A matching Collage Paper Pad, which is great for Card Makers. New Chipboard, new Stencils, beautiful stamps and lots lots more. You can check out the full flier by clicking HERE. Grab a cuppa and enjoy I am sure you will find something you like and may want to purchase. This link will take you straight into my Kaszazz Web Store where you can browse and buy through me https://www.kaszazz.com/cart/?consid=111443 . Or alternatively you can just click on my SHOP ONLINE button at the top of this page and it will also take you straight into my Kaszazz Web Store.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews