Wednesday, September 29, 2021
About a Boy Layout - Kaszazz 2hr Workshop
September 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My workshop has just been published by Kaszazz. It is very exciting and I really loved scrapping these pages. The Paper is from the SB Paper Pad. These papers are perfect for your scrapbooking layouts, adding texture to your mixed media art journal page or your latest card creation. The Pad includes: 36 x 12x12 single sided patterned pages in 18 gorgeous designs. There are 2 of each design.
7959 SB Paper Pad - 12x12 170gsm (36) Surfaces : Cost $34.95
2H2625 About a Boy Layout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...









0 comments:
Post a Comment