Sunday, July 4, 2021

Baby Boy

 Hello Everyone,

Well our three day lock down has ended and things are back to some sort of normality again. Today I have scrapped a quick page for my grandsons photo album.

  • Papers used are Home Sweet Home Stay Awhile
  • Home Sweet Home Scattered Posies
  • Cardstock - Mushroom and Caramel
  • Chipboard and stamps
I will give you some measurements for the cardstock and papers.
  • Vanilla Cardstock 12" x 12"
  • Caramel Cardstock 11 1/2" x 11 1/2"
  • Home Sweet Home Stay Awhile paper 11" x 11"
  • The Stay Awhile paper across the middle of the page is 5" x 11"
  • Dies used are 5657 tags (8) and 5790 Tags and Stitching
  • Stamps used are from the Nesting range of Stamps
If you like this page you are most welcome to copy it. If you require any of the products used please go to my Kaszazz Online Store https://www.kaszazz.com/cart/?consid=111443 Oh yes I used some old deleted items such as the Scallop Punch, eyelets and brads, but you can substitute these for new products. Happy Scrapping everyone.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews