Monday, July 5, 2021

Gorgeous

 Good afternoon everyone,

Well this morning was quite cool in far north Queensland, but warmed up to a beautiful day. This is a fun page I did, which was designed by the talented Rosemary Clive. It was a fun page to do, with lots of stamping and lots of colouring. The photo is of my last grandson to be born, who is now five months old. The papers and stamps are from the "Autumn Fair" collection. This collection is just right for babies and childrens photos. Maybe some photos of the show that has just been. The photos I have used were taken of myself and my husband holding our grandson on the day he was born. There is no feeling like holding your new born grandchildren, and thinking of all the wonderful years ahead with them.

This is the verse I have on the first page which I found on Pinterest. Oh Pinterest sometimes is my best friend.


I loved you

from the very start

you stole my breath

embraced my heart

our life together has just begun

you’re part of me

my little one






1 comment:


  1. تصميم المواقع أفضل الممارسات التي يقوم بها أصحاب الأعمال اليوم يمكنك الأن
    تصميم مواقع
    تصميم متجر الكتروني

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews