Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Girls Just Want to Have Fun Layout

Hello Everyone,

Well here in Townsville, today is our first day of a three day lockdown due to Covid 19. So lots of scrapping for the next few days as well as catching up on some of my series on Netflix. This is a 2 page layout I have done using the beautiful Papillon papers, stamps and butterfly stencil and lots of beautiful gold embosssing. I have stamped the large butterfly on the first page and then coloured it in using the new Watercolour Metallic Pan. They are so shimmery. I have embossed around the four edges of the cardstock with gold embossing powder. This paper is great to just fussy cut your own flowers and make your own embellishments.







This butterfly was stamped using the new Floral Butterfly Stamp, then die cut with Layered Butterfly Die. I then proceeded to colour in the Butterfly using the new Watercolour Pans which hold 12 metallic shimmery colours.


The chipboard I used in this layout is the beautiful Frame Flourish $9.95.I have used part of it on page 1 of my layout and the other parts on page two. The whole chipboard was used.

Water Colour Pans - Artist grade pigments in 12 metallic shimmery colours $19.95

I used the Fairy Whispers paper from this set, which is the third double sided paper down. The cost is $1.50 per sheet. It is a nice thickness of paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews