Monday, June 7, 2021

Feathers and Love

 HI Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Today I am going to show you how you can adapt cards to my layouts. This is a layout I designed and has been taken as a 2hr Workshop for Kaszazz. One of my dear friends who is also a Consultant adapted my layouts into three cards for the ladies who wanted to make cards in her workshop. All my designs can also be adapted to cards if you are a cardmaker. All you need to do is take some elements from the Scrapbook pages and adapt them to cards. I think the cards look great. I just love the Dad Stamp.  If you are looking for any products to make these pages or cards please don't hesitate to email me on kerryneilly@hotmail.com. and I can help you out. 




Three Cards adapted from my Scrapbook Layouts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews