Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Paint Your Dreams

 Hello Everyone,

Well Cyclone Kimmi was a non event here in North Queensland. Apparently the weather conditions were not right for her to gain speed so she quickly turned into a low and headed out to sea. So a short reprieve in the weather for us. Yesterday I finished off two simple pages for my granddaughters album using the "Floral Splash Papers". I had done another page using these products and decided to use up my scrap pieces that were left over. The words Paint Your Dreams came from the new collection especially for the Floral Splash Papers. (7782 Chipboard - Arty Hearty). I primed the chipboard with White Gesso and let it dry, using Perfect Medium and embossing powder Princess Gold, proceeded to emboss the letters using a heat gun. The same was done to the two small chipboard hearts on the RH Page.

Using the 5609 Stencil - Splat and Distress Oxide Ink Cracked Pistachio I randomly covered the White Cardstock Background. Then used an ABC Stamp, Archival Ink - Jet Black and stamped the background. There are quite a few products that have been retired from the Kaszazz range but I will still be using some of them in my layouts. If you are a Kaszazz Customer you may already have these items, if not you can substitute for whatever you may have in your stash.



The two photos are 5x7". It is my preference to have nice big photos on my pages.

 THE EMBELLISHMENT

The flower was made from the smallest and the second smallest heart from my Kaszazz Heart Die. I punched out a circle and then glued each petal onto the circle and proceeded to build the flower. The centre is also a circle of cardstock with Kaszazz Twine glued onto the circle starting from the middle. I finished off the centre with a bradThe Gold Flower and Leaves were cut from 7233 Die 2 in 1 Cut and Emoss Spring Flower. One of my favourite dies for my pages. I cut a piece of Kaszazz Hessian and then frayed the edges making this the back of the embellishment. On the bottom photo you will see an embossed White Feather. which is from the Bird Cage range of Metal Embellishments. This embellishment is so thin it is just right to put on your pages. Lastly I painted the flower with Stickles Glitter Gels Nebula which has beautiful tiny gold stars in it. It really is very pretty.



Hope you all have a great day full of scrapbooking and cardmaking.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews