Sunday, January 17, 2021

Autumn Fair - November 2020

 Hello Everyone,

It has been one year since I have been active with my Scrapbooking due to the fact for the first three months of 2020 I was fighting a virus. One day in March my husband Peter came home from work and had decided he was retiring, what a shock for me. Once I got over it we decided to leave Ingham and move south to Townsville. It took quite a while for Peters retirement date to come around and to move, but were fully in our house in Townsville by September 2020. In the meantime Covid 19 hitting all of us and then christmas, I have had bit of a hard time with retirement as I had not worked for some years and just did my scrapboking and crocheting with no one home, then all of a sudden Peter was always around. Things have settled down now and I am back into it with a vengence. I have just completed my Competition Entry for Team Training Day on the 30th June and looking forward to the new Products that will be released on that date. I am going to do some catching up to let you see what Kaszazz has been up to in the last year. The Autumn Fair papers are just beautiful. If you wish to order anything from my online store it is up and running again. Just click on the Shop Online button and it will take you straight into my webstore. Hope I can give you lots of inspiration in 2021. I have a lot of catching up to do with my five grandchildren's albums soon to be six grandchildren in around two weeks time. Life is always busy!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Products - November 2020

Autumn Fair

New Products - November 2020

Click here to browse the November 2020 New Products Flier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews