Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mediterranean Papers and Stamps by Kaszazz

Goodmorning Everyone,

Imagine yourself sitting on the sidewalk of a little Greek Cafe sipping on freshly juiced lemonade and the beautiful sea breeze of the Mediterranean against your skin. That is how I feel when I look at the beautiful papers and stamps from the Mediterranean Products which were released by Kaszazz in Novembver 2019. These papers are just gorgeous and one of my favourites. This collection is a way to keep your memories through beautiful cards and Scrapbook Pages and other Papercrafts. You can order from the Mediterranean Collection by clicking on HERE which will take you into my webstore.
Below are two examples of workshops made with these papers and stamps. DREAM BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE.

New Products - November 2019

2H2247s Sunshine and Lemons Layout

2H2283 Mediterranean Flower Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews