Friday, January 24, 2020

FREE STAMP DRAW - if you order $50 or more from my On-Line Store.

Hello Everyone,

Today I am showcasing the Complete Set of Stamps and Papers available in the Always and Forever Range. I have decided to redo my Wedding Album in these beautiful papers and stamps and the papers are perfect as my bridesmaids have white dresses with small red dots on them. It was the rage in 1976 when I was married. I am making two albums one for each son to remember us by. If you buy $50 or more of the Kaszazz products from my Online Store from the 15th January to the 15th February, your name will go into a hat to win The Filigree Heart Un-Cut Set (2) Stamp. This is a beautiful heart shaped stamp you can use on a lot of Scrapbook Pages or on your cards. If you have already ordered online with me from the 15th of this month, you are in the draw remember the draw ends on the 15th February. You will also receive a thank you gift from me in the mail.
Australian Residents Only............




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews