Wednesday, May 22, 2019

My Team Training Day Entry for the Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I would just like to say thank you to all the people who stop over to have a look at my blog. I hope you are all enjoying it. Last weekend I travelled to Townsville for our Team Training Day. On this day we see the new products being released and just generally have a great day. Every Team Training Day there is a challenge and this was my Prize Winning Entry. The papers I have used are from the Serendipity Range of Papers and the stamps are from the Nature Lover Range. The inks used are Distress Oxide Inks Hickory Smoke, Worn Lipstick and all the stamping was done in Archival Ink Watering Can. I chipboard scrolls I emobossed in silver embossing powder. The green cheesecloth behind the flower and leaves was coloured with Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Ink. Hope you enjoy looking at my entry.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews