Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Adventure

Good morning everyone,

This is a page I scrapped for a competition using the Kaszazz Australian Papers. The colours of the cardstock I used are Grey colour -Stone and Blue colour - Sky. The papers I used are 5912 Wattle and 5911 Waratah. I distressed around the edges of the Scrapbook papers before I assembled the page.



Around the Cockatoos I made a double circle using Liquid Pearls - Silver, Lemon Chiffon and Brass.


The stamps used on this layout are the 6244K Eucalypt Branch Large which I stamped on the paper just under where I placed my photo and then embossed it with Slilver Embossing Powder. I stamped several of the Eucalypt Branches and coloured them in with inks to be assembled around the photo. The photo was cut with the Ezy Press using the Oval dies. 6239G Fill Your Life was stamped on a small piece of Wattle paper and then backed in a piece of Waratah paper. I then stamped the Gum Flowers using 900LH Gum Leaves Large from the Australian Collection of Stamps.


All products to scrap this page are on my ONLINE SHOP just click on the "SHOP ONLINE" button at the top of my blog and you will be directed straight into my shop. Hope you all enjoy this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews