Tuesday, April 23, 2019

MOMENTS

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all like my new Blog Makeover and find it easy to navigate. I am away until the 27th April, so today thought I would post an old page I had done some time ago. This page uses retired products but you can still adapt the design to any paper.

Team Training Day is coming up on the 18th May. It is where Kaszazz Consultants get together to see all the new products which are being released by Kaszazz. It is always a great day getting together with friends and very exciting. Then in September more excitement and the New Catalogue gets released with lots and lots of new products.

 Hope you all had a lovely Easter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews