Monday, April 29, 2019

APRIL 2019 SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGE


STARTING DATE:2ND APRIL, 2019 - 6 A.M.

 FINISHING DATE:30TH APRIL 2019 - 6 P.M.


This is my first Scrapbook Challenge for this year. I thought we could start by creating a layout using something you have had in your stash for a very long time and not used. Mine is the Chipboard Bike and Lampost. I loved this when I first saw it and had so many ideas then it just seemed to sit in amongst the stash. YOU MUST INCLUDE IN YOUR ENTRY THE NAME OF WHAT YOU HAVE USED. Hope you all join in. 

THE RULES

  • Available to Australian Residents only.
  • Submitted layouts must be your own work.
  • You can enter as many times as you like.
  • Please email your entry with your name and the product used to me kerryneilly@hotmail.com and I will add YOUR ENTRY onto the blog. 
  • All entries must be scrapped from KASZAZZ PRODUCTS ONLY.
  • All criteria for the challenge must be covered in your submitted layout.
  • The winner will be announced on Tuesday 30th April.
  • The winning entry will be judged by an independent person.
GREAT PRIZES TO BE WON!!!!

This months prize will be a $20 Kaszazz Voucher.

Here is some Inspiration for you.



1. Nikki Tinus 
2. Nikki Tinus 
3. Nikki Tinus 
4. Nikki Tinus
5. Jayne Cockburn 

6 Nicole Clark
7 Donna Robinson
8 Jayne Cockburn

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my scrap on. I only have 8 days to go. Eeeeek !
    Julie A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Great to hear you are going to enter my competition. Don't forget to just email your entry to me and I will put it up on the blog. Can't wait to see your entry.

    Regards Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews