Tuesday, June 11, 2019

2hr Workshop Morning Inspiration Page and Pockets

Good Morning Everyone,

Well today is the first day we have seen the sun for sometime. What a beautiful day. Lots of washing and cleaning today while the sun is out. Today I have for you a beautiful Kaszazz Workshop. If you are interested in attending any of my workshops, please contact me. Would you believe these layouts are done on Kaszazz Christmas Paper - Christmas Morning - Vanilla. You would never know. The photos I had were perfect for this layout. I have listed the products used on this page. If you are interested in any of the products you can shop in my ONLINE STORE by clicking HERE. Take a browse through my online store, there are many new products for your scrapbooking and cardmaking needs. The white texture paste writing on the page was done using the Stencil - Script Strength. There is lots of inking which I love.  Hope you all have a lovely week scrapbooking and cardmaking.




 Sticky Gems Pearls, Clear Embossing Powder, Perfect Pearls, SB Essentials White, Paper Flowers White, Chipboard Work Smile, Texture Paste, Waxed Twine White, Cheesecloth, Stencil Script Strength, Distress Oxide Inkpad - Aged Mahogany, Paper Christmas Morning Vanilla, Christmas Morning Evergreen, Delicate Dragonfly Un-Cut Set Stamp, Delicate Dragonfly Die, Distress Oxide Inkpad - bundled Sage, Liquid Pearls, Garnet, Sage and Silver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews