Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LOVE


At this years September Team Training Day the Challenge was to use the three papers from the Whimsical Forest Range of papers in your entry. This is my entry using the three papers. I won FIRST PRIZE with this layout. The chipboard clocks are great and I used the Angel Wings Ezy Press Die for the design. These wings were cut from a sheet of SB Essentials Foil - Silver. I covered the Chipboard scrolls and clock with Gesso then while wet sprinkled over Distress Stickles Dry Glitter - Clear Rock Candy. I used Silver Pearl - Liquid Pearls around the circles. I hope you enjoy the page.

Until Next Time
Kerry


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews