Wednesday, September 19, 2018
LOVE
September 19, 2018
At this years September Team Training Day the Challenge was to use the three papers from the Whimsical Forest Range of papers in your entry. This is my entry using the three papers. I won FIRST PRIZE with this layout. The chipboard clocks are great and I used the Angel Wings Ezy Press Die for the design. These wings were cut from a sheet of SB Essentials Foil - Silver. I covered the Chipboard scrolls and clock with Gesso then while wet sprinkled over Distress Stickles Dry Glitter - Clear Rock Candy. I used Silver Pearl - Liquid Pearls around the circles. I hope you enjoy the page.
Until Next Time
Kerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...









0 comments:
Post a Comment