Monday, August 27, 2018

Shine Sparkle Strive Scrapbooking Page


Good morning,

This is a two page layout I have done for my granddaughters album, using the Serendipity Range of Papers and the Hexagon Die. The flower above the photos is the Cut and Emboss Spring Flower Die and the stamp Flower and Un-cut Banner Set. The little Owl sitting on the Branch is the Owl and Wreath Die. I have used the Wreath from this die so many times, it is a great little Die to have in your stash. I have also added a little bling with Perfect Pearls Flamingo and Brass. Hope you all have a lovely day. Scrapbooking and crochet day for me today two of my favourite things to do. I plan to scrap the matching pages to the Oxide Feathers Cards in the next two days. Keep tuned in. Bye




Until next time Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews