Monday, April 30, 2018

Rustic Surface Butterflies Cards

Hi Everyone,
I have been rather quiet lately due to the fact I am preparing samples of cards and scrapbook pages for my upcoming Market Stall in Ingham on Saturday 12th May. This is the first set of cards I have made designed by Beryl McLean. The photo does not do these cards justice they are absolutely stunning. I made these cards to show customers that male and female cards and scrapbook pages can be created from these beautiful papers. If you are in town on Saturday 12th May please hop into the Conroy Markets and say hello. I will have another set of beautiful cards tomorrow to show you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews