Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Distress Oxide Inks
May 31, 2017
Goodmorning Everyone,
What a beautiful day here in Far North Queensland, Australia. Too nice to be inside, I will be doing a bit of gardening. Today I am posting a video by Jennifer McGuire's Introduction to Distress Oxide Inks. These Inks are now available through Kaszazz.
Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy this video. I hope it gives you some great ideas for Scrapbooking Pages and Cardmaking.
What a beautiful day here in Far North Queensland, Australia. Too nice to be inside, I will be doing a bit of gardening. Today I am posting a video by Jennifer McGuire's Introduction to Distress Oxide Inks. These Inks are now available through Kaszazz.
Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy this video. I hope it gives you some great ideas for Scrapbooking Pages and Cardmaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...









0 comments:
Post a Comment