Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Fun

On Saturday I travelled to Townsville for our Team Training Day, where Kaszazz's new product release is showcased. It was a great day scrapping the new Kazazz Range - Mandala. Later today I will post some of the new stamps from the range and the pages I did from a new workshop created by Kerry O'Meara. This is my entry for the "Show and Tell Challege". These pages are scrapped with the January Release "Sweet Pastels". The Flowers, Leaves and Lace are coloured using my Alcohol Ink Art Markers. They are the most amazing Markers. All the colours in the set match the colours of the papers and cardstock. These markers are a must for any scrapbooker. I coloured some Texture Paste for the background on the page using Dylusions Ink Spray Crushed Grape. I only put a couple of drops into the Texture Paste to get the desired colour as it is a very rich colour and anymore would be too dark for this page. The twine used is a new product from Kaszazz and is soft and easy to use.


If you are interested in any of these products - please contact me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews