Thursday, February 25, 2016
How Time Flies
February 25, 2016
Good Morning Everyone,
Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the beautiful papers from the Majestic Collection. These papers are just right for Heritage Pages with their dark colours. I made the envelope using the Envelope Punch Board. What a handy little thing this is. It will create custom envelopes in over 60 different sizes with any size paper. By eliminating the need to trim and measure the paper multiple times, the envelope punch board is the easiest to use envelope maker. To use, simply select the envelope size, trim the paper once, and follow the grid printed on the board to punch an envelope notch, score, then rotate the paper anticlockwise and repeat.
Here is a video on how to use the Envelope Punch Board.
Thank you for dropping by.
Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the beautiful papers from the Majestic Collection. These papers are just right for Heritage Pages with their dark colours. I made the envelope using the Envelope Punch Board. What a handy little thing this is. It will create custom envelopes in over 60 different sizes with any size paper. By eliminating the need to trim and measure the paper multiple times, the envelope punch board is the easiest to use envelope maker. To use, simply select the envelope size, trim the paper once, and follow the grid printed on the board to punch an envelope notch, score, then rotate the paper anticlockwise and repeat.
Here is a video on how to use the Envelope Punch Board.
Thank you for dropping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts
Grab my button!
My latest Instagrams
Powered by Blogger.
-
This article is from Scrapbook.com The Birth of Modern Scrapbooking If you had to pinpoint exactly where today's form of scrapbook...
-
Demonstration of a reverse embossed technique, using the Bellish! Ezy Press Roller Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Swinging Flowers ...
-
Good Morning Everyone, Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the be...
-
Hello Everyone, I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two...
-
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am ...
-
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about Flower Paper Punches. Kaszazz sells three different types of Flower Paper Punches - These pu...
-
Hello Everyone, It is an exciting day for me today my family arrives from Adelaide for a week. This scrapbook page is done in the Baby Mi...
-
Hello Everyone, Burlap and Lace Workshop what can I say. How beautiful are these cards and scrapbook page. This workshop was created by Ch...








Lovely layout Kerry.
ReplyDeleteThank you Monique.
ReplyDelete