Tuesday, May 30, 2017

MAGIC SMILES

 Hellow Again,

This page is a revamp of a page I did a couple of years ago, but I really love this design. Once again I have used the Whimsical Forest Paper - Posy Chevron. The Cardstock I have used are Blush and Ash which blend in beautifully with the paper. On my Easy Press I cut out two Whimsical Fairy dies and proceeded to emboss them with Silver Embossing Powder. I also stamped and embossed the stamps from the Forest Floor Un-cut Set. Three lovely shaped mushrooms, which I have attached just below the photos. I used pulled strands from my White Twine and then coloured it with my Alcohol Ink Marker Robin's Egg I also coloured the leaves in Robin's Egg and lightly dusted a coat of  Pefect Pearls over the leaves. The paper flowers are painted with Dylusions Paint Bubblegum Pink mixed with White to tone it down. The ribbon and pearl brads are inked with my Alcohol Ink Marker Ash. Don't forget a new catalogue is coming out in September and there are some retiring products available until sold out. So get in fast before sold out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews