Monday, February 8, 2016

With All My Heart

Goodmorning Everyone,

Well what can I say, I love the Sweet Pastels Range of SB Papers. These papers are perfect for Wedding Photos. Here is a page I have done using 5597 - Bokeh and 5596 - Rose. If you have a close look at the charm on the right hand bottom of the page, I have used an oval stamp from the Charm - Greetings Un-Cut Set (8). These stamps fit perfectly into the Charm embellishments. The paper flowers and leaves were coloured with Alcohol Ink Art Markers and then covered in a light dusting of Perfect Pearl.


I hope you enjoy this page and don't forget you can order these products direct from Kaszazz Online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews