Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Love

Goodmorning Everyone,

It looks like it is going to be another hot day here in Far North Queensland and still no sign of rain. Here are two pages I have done for my new grand daughters album using the Baby Milestones range of papers. The papers I have used are Baby Blue and Baby Pink. The hearts are cut from the Heart Die for the Ezy Press and the small Flourish Die is a new die "Vine Small" and what a handy little die it is. It would be very useful for Cardmakers. Margar is the name my first grand child gave me so Margar it is, my husband and I are Poppy and Margar, isn't it funny how they pick their own names for you.  I really enjoyed scrapping these pages, a lot more to come. Don't forget about my members drive which finishes on 11th November 2016. There is a great prize for this competition. Thank you for taking the time to look at my pages.



2 comments:

  1. Another very beautiful layout, lovely colours .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    Thank you so much. I was so pleased with these pages the colours blended in perfectly. I am busy with starting my new grand daughters album, so there will be a few pages getting posted. I am happy you are enjoying my blog.

    Regards Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews