Monday, November 28, 2016

Dylusions Creative Journal - Large

Hi Everyone,

Still no rain and very hot here in Far North Queensland. As you all know Kaszazz is now keeping the Dylusions Creative Journal. I have never had an Art Journal so thought I would purchase one and see how I would go. Well I am loving every single bit of it. There is no organisation with me just get out the paints and here I go. These pages are not totally Kaszazz but I am using all Kaszazz Dylusions Inks and Paint and Kaszazz Stamps if I have them. It will give you an idea what you can do with these Art Journals. I am sure I will get a lot better as I go along. The first page was inspired by Pinterest as I had no idea where to begin, the next two are my own creations. I have learnt so much so far just from these three pages as to what to do and especially watch your overspray. Hope you enjoy these pages and if you are interested in doing your own Art Journal you can order from Kaszazz Online or from me directly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews