Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dylusions Paint

 

I love Rangers Dylusions Paint. Kaszazz sell 12 gorgeous colours. These vibrant acrylic paints compliment and coordinate with the Dylusions Ink Sprays. These acrylic paints are easily blendable and dry quickly to a matte finish. These paints are ideal for Paper and a variety of different surfaces, they are Acid Free, Fast Drying, are Permanent and clean up with warm water and soap. Today I am posting a video of Dyan Reavely demonstrating how to use Dylusions Paint. I found this video to be very informative and shows you some different techniques on how to use these beautiful Paints. So crab a coffee and enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews