Saturday, October 3, 2015

Workshop - Surface Cards

Hello Everyone,

Today I am featuring Surface Cards. I loved making this set of four male cards. I am having a workshop on Sunday 11th October.

During a 2hr workshop you will complete 4 rustic masculine cards, learning how to use SB papers to create a frame, and wallpaper background. Also plenty of stamping fun.

Date:   Sunday 11th October.
Time:  1 p.m.
Place: 142 First Avenue, Victoria Estate, Ingham.
Cost:  $25 per person


This workshop was created by Sonya Edwards.

All tools and materials will be provided. Everyone who attends for the first time will receive a  FREE Catalogue. Feel free to invite a friend to come along too!

Just email me to book or message me on Facebook.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews