Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kaszazz Watercolour Pencils

Hi Everybody,

Today I am featuring Kaszazz Watercolour Pencils. You can use these pencils in the same way as any other, it's when you add water into the equation that their uniqueness appears. Touch a wet brush directly to the tip of a Watercolour Pencil, or draw directly onto Watercolour Paper, then "wash" over the top with a Paint Brush and clean water. I used the technique of  touching a wet brush directly to the tip of my Watercolour Pencils to colour in the White Kaszazz flowers and leaves used on the cards below. After the flowers and leaves were coloured I lightly covered them with Perfect Pearls to give them a beautiful shimmer look.



Click HERE for an information sheet on Kaszazz Watercolour Pencils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews