Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dream Using the New Boho SB Papers

There are a lot of exciting things happening with Kaszazz. Our May Flier has been released with  brand new products from the Boho Range of Papers and Stamps. Kaszazz also announced that they will be releasing a new product every month. Our first monthly product release will be announced on the weekend of the 12th June. Keep tuned for more information.

Here is a page and card that I designed with the new Range of products Boho and also using the new Peacock Feathers Un-cut Set (3) stamp. If you are interested in the new Range please email me and I can post a flier to you.

CREATED BY KERRY NEILLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews