Tuesday, August 1, 2017

SMILE

Gee this page sure did blow away the cobwebs in the brain. Took some time to get it right, but it was worth it as I love this page. The paper I have used is from the "Indigo Dreams" Range released in January of this year. Perfect paper for Male pages. I decided to put two of the same photos on the page to make it a little different. I printed out two 5x7 photos and then cut one of them down to size. It is a simple design but I think it packs a punch. Hope you enjoy my page. The photo is of my beautiful grandson who turns two very soon.







2 comments:

  1. Kerry, I LOVE this page! Thank you for sharing.
    Gayle Moss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gayle all the pages on my blog you are welcome to copy. Enjoy.

    Thank you Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews