Thursday, July 6, 2017

Retiring Scrapbook Papers

Hi Everyone,

I have had my dad visiting for the last few weeks to celebrate his 89th birthday. Love seeing him and of course spend all my time with him when he is here, so of course no Scrapbooking. Today I am posting an old favourite of mine I did some time ago. I love the colours of these papers, they are from the very popular Heartfelt Range of Papers. As you are aware there is a new catalogue coming out this September, 2017 with lots of new products. Here is list of the paper ranges that are being retired to make room for all the new papers that have been released. If you are after any of these papers don't forget to order early before they are sold out.

SCRAPBOOK PAPERS BEING RETIRED:

Terrace Garden - Blooms, Butterflies, Vines
Vintage Floral -Bella Bouquet, Emily Rose, Summer Blooms
Majestic - Noble, Regal, Royal
Early Years - Prince, Princess, Vintage Collage
Earth Elements - Autumn Rockpool, Cyan Jade, Sumer Sandie
Australian - Newsprint Music
Aastaway - Frangipani Crackle, Frangipani Oceania, Stripes Sand
Summer Time - Lemon Zest, Orange Sorbet, Strawberry Sherbert
Boho - Envy, Love, Passion
Vintage Christmas - Card Collage, Holly Santa's Sleigh
Merry Christmas - Alpine Flourish, Greetings Dots, Journal Stripes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews